From a bag I’d sell my soul for to a rare attempt at a hostess gift, this week’s snoop-through of what’s to come on Rue proved exceptionally fruitful.
1. FENDI bag. This bag. I need to own this bag. Someone needs to buy me this bag. Its colors? Perfect. Its hardware? Gets the point across. Its crossbody strap? Yep – there is one. While it may mean dining on PB&J from now until 2015, mark my words, this bag will be mine. Our Fall Handbag Sneak Peek Boutique opens Tuesday at 11AM ET.
2. Corso Como flats. These ethereal kicks are like something from another time – say, Paris in the 1920s – and there’s no question that they feel as comfy as slippers. Our Flat-Out Chic Boutique opens Wednesday at 11AM ET.
3. French Connection maxi dress. This dress is amazing – and not only because its flat halter straps completely flatter the shoulders. With a tie-dye print that’d be so fun to dress up (chunky gold necklace will be happening), it’d be just as perfect for an al fresco lunch as it would for cocktails come nighttime. Our Road Trip Across America: Miami Boutique opens Wednesday at 11AM ET.
4. Gorjana wrap bracelet. A one-two punch of nude leather and gold (as in, 18-karat plated), this delicious piece of wrist candy takes care of half the bracelet roll call. Our Arm Candy: Stackable Bracelets & Watches Boutique opens Thursday at 11AM ET.
5. ecoaccents canvas tote. My best friend’s very benevolent (and, yes, brave) parents are letting a bunch of us commandeer their house on the Cape for a week, and this whimsical canvas tote – when stuffed with bright tissue paper and a few fun trinkets – will make the perfect thank-you gift. Our Say Thanks: Summer-Inspired Gifts for Home Boutique opens Thursday at 11AM ET.
Looking forward to something next week? Let us know in the comments below, or tweet us @ruelala.
-Sarah Stanley, Staff Writer
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.