From simulating a stay at a Utah ski lodge to a holiday dress that’s capable of outsmarting mobile uploads, here’s a look at all the lovely things I’ll be snapping up off of Rue this week.
1. Pink Tartan dress. Let’s face it: mobile uploads have a knack for giving away a secret you’d rather the rest of your social network not know – that you wore the same dress twice in one holiday party season. That’s what makes this black number key. It’s structured enough to stand on its own, yet low-key enough for a statement accessory or two. In other words, I will be wearing this dress to any and every winter festivity – though it certainly won’t look that way. Our Pink Tartan Boutique opens Wednesday, November 7, at 11AM ET.
2. La Coterie cowhide pillow. As the snow starts falling, I find myself craving a total ski-lodge setting – and this cowhide pillow has that Western U.S.–slopes vibe unfolding in full force. (Just add a roaring fire, of course.) Our Take to the Slopes: See You at the Lodge Boutique opens Wednesday, November 7, at 3PM ET.
3. Interlude Ottoman. (See above, re: “total ski-lodge.”) Our Tie the Room Together: Ottomans & Accent Tables Boutique opens Sunday, November 4, at 11AM ET.
4. Case-Mate iPhone® 4/4S case. Keeping my phone in-hand – and not clattering onto the ground – has never been a strong suit of mine, meaning only the most durable case will do. (And the festive gold glitter is an added plus for sure.) Our Case-Mate Boutique opens Sunday, November 4, at 11AM ET.
5. Cooper Classics side table. Balancing my stemless wine glass on a couch cushion? I’m thinking that went out of style with my 28th birthday. It’s time to be a big girl and outfit the apartment with some real surfaces. Our Cooper Classics Boutique opens Monday, November 5, at 11AM ET.
By Sarah Stanley, Staff Writer
Looking forward to something next week? Let us know in the comments below, or tweet us @ruelala.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.