Those warm spring days are still a few weeks away, but that doesn’t mean we can’t welcome new trends now. The easiest way to get your springtime fix (without having to rock open-toe shoes in snowy weather)? With a revamped beauty routine, of course. Whether your style calls for bold makeup or nude nails, either is fair game this season.
Top Trends to Try Now
1. Seen all over the spring 2013 runways? The bright red lip. From fiery red-orange to candy-apple red, it’s safe to say that a look-at-me pout is here to stay.
2. Long gone are the days of over-tweezing – strong, dark eyebrows are a go.
3. Remember the colored mascara trend? Try it out now in shades of blue and green or go all-out and pay homage to the 80s by lining your lid in a cobalt blue.
4. More praise for the 80s? Why not? Crimped hair made an appearance on Badgley Mischka’s spring 2013 runway in romantic, soft updos.
5. Lush lashes are always right in my book, but now the trend gets even more amped up with Twiggy-inspired fringe.
6. Take a break from bright nails and opt for a fresh nude polish.
By Brianna Lapolla, Staff Writer
What’s your favorite spring 2013 beauty trend? Take the poll (then share in the comments below), or tweet us at @ruelala.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.