Spring is all about the return to lighter, airier things – fragrances being one of them. Just like in fashion and beauty, there are also scent trends that change from season to season. So whether your favorites include floral, citrus, or musk undertones, there’s a warm-weather alternative to your winter spritz of choice. Below, a guide to this year’s top trending perfumes.
Image courtesy of Chernetskaya/Stock Free Images.
1. Fruity florals (like Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh) are uplifting and simple, making them an ideal pick for spring.
2. If fruity scents mixed with musky undertones are your thing, try Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Spring Blossom, which has hints of wild raspberry and lychee sharpened with pink pepper.
3. Labeled as more exotic than precious, Dolce & Gabbana Desire is the perfume to spritz on for rooftop bars and nights out.
4. Fusing juicy bergamot and apple with a floral bouquet of jasmine and ylang-ylang, See by Chloé gives off the scent of sweet musky vanilla. (Sephora labels it as the urban-chic scent.)
5. A blend of elegant jasmine and the unexpected, delicate sweetness of panna cotta create the sophisticated and fresh Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eau de Parfum, reminiscent of bright, sun-filled days.
By Brianna Lapolla, Staff Writer
Want to know more about beauty? Follow our Pretty Talk column every Tuesday.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.