Guys, let’s be honest. We were over winter before it even started. Here’s to kicking cold weather to the curb and planning a killer spring.
1. Forget sweater investment. Put that money toward your shoe game. (Bright wing tips, anyone?)
2. Find a way to get your hands on these car keys. There are digits to be scored at stoplights.
3. Start polishing your clubs now. You’ll want to fit in as many golf courses as possible this season.
4. A round of craft beer always tastes good, and a view just makes it better. Rooftop bar it is.
5. Time means a little less this time of year, but a watch (cough, Rolex, cough) is always an eye-catching addition.
Can’t get enough Pinterest inspiration? Check out past boards that caught our eye.
Not a Member and like The (Style) Guide? You’ll love Rue La La. Join now.