Let’s back up a sec. In case you missed them, here are the week’s biggest stories.
1. Fashion just lost legend Hervé Léger. Wear your bandage dress in his honor this weekend.
2. There’s a new luxury conglomerate in town, thanks to a rumor-fueling move by Coach.
3. Fall is bringing all kinds of change, and now CoverGirl is revamping a huge part of its brand.
4. Gucci is waving goodbye to fur and hello to a more sustainable way to make fashion happen.
5. Artists, rejoice: Louis Vuitton’s second collection with Jeff Koons is decked out in Louvre-worthy work.
Catch up on recent recaps here.