Let’s back up a sec. In case you missed them, here are the week’s biggest stories:
1. She stole the show at the royal wedding, and now Pippa’s nuptials are making their own headlines.
2. Nicholas Ghesquière’s latest Louis Vuitton show involved a Japanese collab, celebrity muses, and stellar reviews.
3. Bravo is producing a scripted series about Anna Wintour and Tina Brown. This is not a drill, people.
4. If you’re still missing the Met Gala red carpet, these stunning looks from Cannes should fill the void.
5. Surprise! American Idol is back with all new judges – and the first pick was just announced.
Catch up on recent recaps here.