Let’s back up a sec. In case you missed them, here are the week’s biggest stories:
1. Hey, Upper East Siders: Rumor has it the CW is creating a Gossip Girl reboot.
2. It’s officially healthy to binge-watch Netflix (thanks to Gwyneth Paltrow).
3. And our Grammys best-dressed prediction goes to… Chloe and Halle.
4. Sure, Rodarte’s collection was stunning. But did you see these celebs in the front row?
5. Salvatore Ferragamo proves logomania can be both hypebeast and classic.
Catch up on recent recaps here.