Let’s back up a sec. In case you missed them, here are the week’s biggest stories:
1. Heidi Klum… you’re out. There’s a new Project Runway host in town.
2. Only this crown-favorite celeb could wear PJs on the cover of a magazine.
3. The show must go on: Karl Lagerfeld was absent from Chanel’s Haute Couture show.
4. Carrie Bradshaw and her tulle skirt are back (but it’s not what you think).
5. What do memes and couture have in common? Viktor & Rolf’s latest collection.
Catch up on recent recaps here.